Measuring and fitting Cavallo Boots – Click Here
* The performance hoof boot: like a “running shoe” for your horse
* Ideal for horse sports and arena work
* Cavallo Boots are the only horse boots that features drainage slots for air circulation and comfort in wet or muddy conditions
* Simple to measure and get the right fit! Learn how in ‘Photos’ below
* Learn more. Watch videos in ‘Other Info’ below
The barefoot movement is real and growing fast. Get the genuine alternative to metal shoes here…these hoof boots are ready to go! Simple to measure, simple to fit and put on, stay on, and simple to take off.
Cavallo Sport Boot is lighter and sleeker compared to the Simple Boot. Ideal for all horse sports, walking, trotting, jogging, jumping, arena work and just having a great time! Great for barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes. Tough, durable 1000 Denier nylon upper with reflective piping for safer riding at night.
Lightweight hoof boot is shaped to fit the natural horse hoof (need no inserts or shims). Also promotes healthy hooves while allowing for expansion, contraction and increased blood circulation to the hoof.
Sport Boot features and benefits:
• Front-fastening design with industrial grade Velcro closures
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Softee leather foam-filled collar
• Durable construction: waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance outsole made of thermo plastic urethane (TPU), an industrial-grade compound with high resistance to abrasion
• Built-in drainage slots allow for water to drain freely and for air circulation so boots don’t get sucked off when riding through mud and bogs
• Absorb shock – so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
90-day guarantee against faulty workmanship. Sold per pair. Available with Regular or Slim Soles.
Regular Sole features:
• Outside tread pattern that supports the hoof wall
• All-terrain tread which offers great traction and performance on blacktop, rocks, gravel, mud and more; does not snowball
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Recessed center outsole to minimize pressure
• Built-in sole relief: raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog
• High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound to provide maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance
• Same length and width so it’s easy to measure
• Great for hooves that appear round
Slim Sole features
• Sole width is 1/4″ narrower than sole length; may provide a better fit for narrower hooves
• Built-in break over
• Surefooted low-profile sole
• Unique tread pattern that supports frog
• Innovative sole design which provides natural heel (skid) brake
• Integrated high density inner rim that supports load bearing hoof wall
• Great for hooves that appear oval shaped
Important note: there is a break-in period required to soften the leather at the bulbs and around the collar of your horse’s new boots. Speed up the break-in process by using a leather conditioner/softener of your choice and/or riding through water.
“I purchased the Cavallo Sport boots and absolutely love them! We got in mud up past their ankles, the boots stayed on without any problems. I have never had a Cavallo boot come off my horse.”